Last Updated: July 10, 2023
This Privacy Notice describes how Omni Creator Products Corporation and our subsidiaries and affiliated companies (collectively, "OCP," "we," or "us") collect, use, disclose and otherwise process information about you. This Privacy Notice applies to information we collect when you access or use our websites, games, applications, and other online products and services that link to this Privacy Notice (collectively, our "Services"), or when you otherwise interact with us, such as through our customer support channels or on social media. We may provide different or additional notices of our privacy practices for certain products, services or activities, in which case those notices will supplement or replace the disclosures in this Privacy Notice.
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this notice. If we make material changes, we will provide you with additional notice (such as by adding a statement to the Services or sending you a notification). We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice regularly to stay informed about our information practices and the choices available to you.
The information we collect about you depends on how you interact with us or use our Services. In this section, we describe the categories of information we collect and the sources of this information.
We collect information you provide directly to us. Sometimes, we'll ask you to provide information. You don't have to share information when we ask you for it, but if you decline, you might not be able to access certain Services or take full advantage of the functionality of the Services.
For example, we collect information directly from you when you create an account, link a third-party account, fill out a form, create or share content through our Services, complete a survey, communicate with us via third-party platforms, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information that we collect include:
- Your name, email address, in-game name, and similar contact info;
- Your username, password, and other details that help us secure and provide access to the Services;
- Your username on other platforms (such as your Discord or Steam username);
- Support-related information that you provide to us, such as the nature of the support that you need and your account details;
- Your answers to periodic surveys or other feedback requests that we may send; and
- Any other information that you choose to provide to us.
The Services provide social and creative functionality through which you can create and share information. If you disclose any information relating to other people to us or to our service providers in connection with the Services, you represent that you have the authority to do so and to permit us to use the information in accordance with this privacy notice.
We automatically collect certain information about your interactions with us or our Services and the devices and software that you use for those interactions. In certain cases, we draw inferences based on the information we collect about things like the approximate location of your device.
Examples of information we may automatically collect include:
- Information about your use of our Services, such as your activity and interactions in our game clients, logins to and logouts from the Services, chat logs, access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and referral/exit pages;
- Technical information about the device you use to access our Services, such as IP address, hardware manufacturer and model, processing capabilities, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, browser type, and app version;
- Your connection to our Services, such as details of the network and software you use; and
- The approximate location of the device used to interact with our Services, which we derive from your IP address.
We may sometimes obtain information from other sources. For example, if you create or log into your OCP account through a third-party platform (such as Steam or Discord), we will have access to certain information from that platform, such as your name, birthday, email address used to sign into that third-party platform, and profile information (such as your profile picture), in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such platform. Your privacy settings on the other company's website or service typically control the specific types of information they can share with us, so please be sure to review and update them regularly.
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain the Services;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our products and services;
- Develop and improve the Services and related offerings;
- Personalize your experience with us;
- Manage alpha, beta, or early access tests and collected related feedback;
- Send you technical notices, security alerts, support messages and other transactional or relationship messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by OCP and others and provide news and information that we think will interest you (see the Your Privacy Rights and Choices section below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time);
- Detect, investigate, and help prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and help protect the rights and property of OCP and others; and
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations.
We may sometimes process aggregated and de-identified information that does not identify you individually. This information may be created by us or collected from other sources. If we combine this information with information that identifies you, we will treat it as described in this privacy notice. But please note that this privacy notice does not restrict our ability to process information that does not individually identify you.
In certain circumstances, we may disclose (or permit others to directly collect) information about you. We disclose personal information as described in this Privacy Notice and in the following ways:
- Vendors and Service Providers. We make personal information available to our vendors, service providers, contractors and consultants who perform services on our behalf, such as companies that assist us with web hosting, cloud storage, payment processors, fraud prevention, and customer service.
- Console and Platform Partners. We may share personal information to platform partners if you play or use our Services on third-party platforms such as a console or a mobile device.
- Other Players.
- When you use social features in our Services, such as text or voice chat, we may share personal information with other players. Because the Services we offer are highly social and meant to be multiplayer, some of the information may be shared further. For example, a player you are chatting with may be streaming the match, allowing viewers of the stream to see your chat.
- When you use the creative functions of the Services, we may share information about your creations and you, as the author of those creations, to other players using our Services.
- We may also record gameplay and related info (such as your in-game name and in-game actions), and replay or otherwise make it available to other players.
- Law Enforcement Authorities and Individuals Involved in Legal Proceedings. We disclose personal information in response to a request for information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To Protect the Rights of OCP and Others. We disclose personal information if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of OCP, our users, the public, or others.
- Professional Advisors. We disclose personal information to our legal, financial, insurance and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
- Corporate Transactions. We disclose personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of certain corporate transactions, including the merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- Corporate Affiliates. Personal information is disclosed between and among OCP and our affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control.
- Consent. We make personal information available to third parties when we have your consent or you intentionally direct us to do so. For example, if you connect your OCP account to a third-party service provider like Discord and participate in cross-promotional events.
We also disclose aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you. We will not attempt to re-identify such information, except as permitted by law.
Omni Creator Products Corporation is headquartered in the United States and OCP has operations and vendors in the United States and other countries. Therefore, we and those that perform work for us may transfer your personal information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide levels of data protection that are equivalent to those of your home jurisdiction. Where required by law, we provide adequate protection for the transfer of personal data in accordance with applicable law, such as by obtaining your consent, relying on the European Commission's adequacy decisions, or executing Standard Contractual Clauses. Where relevant, you may request a copy of these Standard Contractual Clauses by reaching out to us as described in the Contact Us section.
If you create an account with us, we generally store personal data associated with your account for as long as your account remains active or as is otherwise necessary to provide the Services, operate our business (including for legitimate purposes like complying with our legal obligations, managing internal books and records, preventing fraud, resolving disputes, and enforcing our contracts and terms, such as this notice or a license agreement to a game) or to achieve the purposes set out in this notice, unless a longer retention period is permitted or required by law. There may be instances where you can interact with the Services without creating an account, in which case we store personal data for as long as necessary to carry out the purposes for which we originally collected it and for other business purposes explained in this Privacy Notice.
The precise timeframe for which we keep your personal information depends on a number of factors, such as the nature of information collected, why we need the information, legal and operational retention needs, industry best practices, the period during which a claim can be made regarding a contractual or other matter, and other relevant factors.
Depending on where you reside, you may have the right to (1) request to know more about and access your personal information, including in a portable format, (2) request deletion of your personal information, and (3) request correction of inaccurate personal information.
To request access, correction, or deletion of your personal information, please reach out to us as described in the Contact Us section. Please note that if we delete your account, we may retain certain information about you, such as information necessary for us to fulfill our legal obligations, detect and protect against fraud or other illegal activity, maintain a record of your deletion request, and as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
We may verify your request by asking you to provide information related to your recent interactions with us.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your privacy rights.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from OCP by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
If you are located in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), the United Kingdom, or Switzerland, the following section applies to you.
When we process your personal data as described above, we do so in reliance on the following lawful bases:
- To perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (e.g., processing payments for and providing the products and services you requested).
- When we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data to operate our business or protect our interests (e.g., to provide, maintain, and improve our products and services, conduct data analytics, and communicate with you).
- To comply with our legal obligations (e.g., to maintain a record of your consents and track those who have opted out of marketing communications).
- When we have your consent to do so (e.g., when you opt in to receive marketing communications from us). When consent is the legal basis for our processing your personal data, you may withdraw such consent at any time.
Please see the Your Privacy Rights and Choices section above for more information about your privacy rights and how to exercise them. In addition, you may have the right to object to certain processing or request we restrict certain processing. To exercise any of these rights, please reach out to us as described in the Contact Us section.
If you have a concern about our processing of personal data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority where you reside. Contact details for your Data Protection Authority can be found using the links below:
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at playersupport [at] ocp.gg, replacing the [at] with the @ symbol.
You may also contact us by mail at:
Omni Creator Products Corporation
Attn: Legal Department
25 SE 2nd Ave Ste 550
Miami, FL 33131